Tuesday 2 July 2013

My favourite day!

Hi people in the glowy box,

It's me, Talos. I want to tell you all about my most favourite day!

My Nina-human calls it 'cleaning day'. Actually, it's code for me and her getting to fight monsters all day long. There are two main monsters. The first one is the Morbid Opressor of Pugs - or the mop, for short.

I make sure to chase it as it searches systematically for pugs to opress. It seems to move back and forth a lot, I don't think it sees too well. Probably trying to make sure it doesn't miss any potential puggy!

But, I have a secret! What you do is, you wait for your human to lift it up off the floor, then you grab the edge of the soft and moist bit underneath. If you pull hard enough, it comes right off, with a very satisfying rrrrriiiIIIIIIiiiipppp!

Make sure to kill it properly once you've ripped it apart!

The other monster is red, and roars at you as it sits there. It doesn't move as much as the mop, but it has a long arm that comes for you, runs away, and comes right back for you! I think it's trying to swallow up our whole house, so I've called it the Voracious Appetite Contraption, or vac, for short. It's very dangerous. This one is best dealt with with a death stare.

Of course, running rapidly in circles confuses it, so definitely do that too!

We always win, of course. They go into hiding until the next 'cleaning day'. I think my Nina-human has secret senses that warn her they're coming, so she prepares for them.

I also get to carry all sorts of weapons to fight these guys.
Look at the size of this club!


Then there's the soft flail.


Believe me, this black thing is harder to keep under control than you think. It's clearly only with my help that it works out. It really makes the mop run, this one!

I love cleaning day :) I run and play and fight monsters all day long.Then, I nap.

What's your favourite day?

No comments:

Post a Comment